Friday, October 05, 2007

DOJ, take 2

Yay me. I have a second shot with the DOJ Honors Program.

I'm not sure which division the interview is with, though. The notification email was quickly followed by another email saying,

"We have just learned that our notification system did not properlly (sic) display the components that selected you or provided interview information for the wrong component. PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE DEPARTMENT AT THIS TIME TO DETERMINE WHICH COMPONENTS SELECTED YOU. You were selected by at least one of the components you applied to. We will correct the problem in the system and resend a notification message next week."

Apparently their spell check program isn't working either. I suspect the interview is with the environmental law division, although it could also be with the civil or antitrust divisions.

Now I have to decide whether I really want to move back to DC. I've grown accustomed to life in Dallas. But environmental law in the Clinton Administration could be awesome.


**UPDATE**

It is with the environment division.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

When is your interview. I will be down in that area a couple of times for interviews also.

Probative said...

Wow, big high-five.

That job has "you" written all over it.

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Congratulations!
Teeny

Anonymous said...

Sweet. Good luck, dude.

Anonymous said...

Hope your interview went well, I interviewed with another division. Have you heard anything yet? I think their lists are due today.