Sunday, June 10, 2007

First day of school

Nacho had his first day of obedience school today. I've worked with him some (we have "sit" down pat), but we need lots of help with not jumping, not crawling in my lap while I'm working on the computer, and staying. He seemed to like the class, and he did pretty well with the things we learned today (sit, by my side, and proper leash walking).

Afterwards, I took him to the doggie wash,* which he hated. But too bad; he needed a bath. Now he is clean and fluffy and smells good.


Yes, I could have washed him in the back yard, and I do that sometimes. But the doggie wash has elevated sinks with restraints, warm water with a sprayer, all the crap you need to wash your dog, and a gigantic blow dryer which Nacho hates.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think a father/son bonding photo at the car wash would have been cute.

Teeny

Anonymous said...

Sorry, meant "doggie wash" not "car wash". :)

Teeny