Tuesday, August 28, 2007

More WTF

“I am not gay, I never have been gay,” declared Senator Craig (R-ID) at a Boise press conference he attended today with his wife by his side.

He just happens to enjoy having sex with men. Make that sleazy, anonymous sex with men in public places.

But if two men (or two women) in a committed relationship want the rights and privileges associated with marriage, then he'll vote against that. And, since gay people only want "special rights," he'll oppose efforts to include sexual orientation in anti-discrimination laws. After all, gay people threaten society's values.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am newly pro-space travel. Get me on the first civilian shuttle off of this godforsaken planet run by complete fools.

Anonymous said...

I find it very telling that although Craig states he is not, nor has he ever been, gay, he does not rule out gaydom in the future.