Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Scheduling conflicts

Due to the recent move of the Amazing Race from Tuesdays to Wednesdays and the at long last return of Alias, I have some tough choices to make this evening:

Do I watch the Amazing Race? Lake and Michelle were eliminated last week, and now I'm not really rooting for any team, except perhaps Ray and Yolanda. Rather, I find that I am rooting against BJ and Tyler/Eric and Jeremy.

Do I watch Alias? I missed all the fall episodes since (1) I didn't have a TV and (2) Alias doesn't air in Brazil. I'm lost; I gather that Vaughn died or something like that. Tonight's episode is billed as a "2 hour return event," so maybe there will be a good recap.

Do I study for federal courts or water law?

I think my best course of action is to watch Alias, flip to Amazing Race during the commercials, and have the water law and federal courts texts on either side of me on the couch. I may even open them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tivo my friend ... cut out the commercials and you'll be able to watch both in a little over an hour!

Anonymous said...

Am so jealous. But at least I have reruns of Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy.

Yo, I still haven't heard back fr. Dallas DA's office but have since then gotten used to the idea of returning to Dallas. Please tell me it will be habitable.

Teeny

Anonymous said...

But BJ and TYler are funny and Eric and Jeremy are hot !