Thursday, June 15, 2006

Hey, asshole

You took my towel. You know, the big navy blue bath towel that was placed on one of the chairs in front of my lane at the outdoor UT pool this afternoon? I can see how you might have been confused since there were two other navy blue towels out of the 40 or so that were there today, but those two were at the other end of the pool. I'm not sure why you thought my towel was yours, 'cause you weren't sitting there, and when you picked the towel up some keys that weren't yours fell off.

In any case, since you weren't polite enough to return it when you realized that it wasn't yours, I hope that it got your face and hair nice and dry. Only two days ago I used the same towel to wipe off my sweaty balls and dry my ass crack.

After my swim, I was ogled by a certain Texas Supreme Court Justice known to enjoy looking at the scantily clad male form. I was stretching, not performing.

So, all in all a fantastic swim today.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was said TSCJ born before Paleolithic Era? That is so hot.

Anonymous said...

Give us a hint on which justice.

blogazon said...

No paleolithic era b/c he's currently serving. And it it isn't hot, it is a bit creepy, not the first time, and also a little infuriating since at some point he will be among those who decides what constitutes a "legal status identical or similar to marriage." With 8 male justices, it Shouldn't Be too hard to narrow the field.

Anonymous said...

I don't know those initials. Can't you just link a site to them? I am assuming he is not out. I guess paleoliths and old justices find you irresistible??

Anonymous said...

One of the funniest blog entries I've read in a while!

Teeny