Tuesday, June 27, 2006

WTF - Gregory Gym towel thieves

I had a great swim at the gym this afternoon. By chlorinating my respiratory system, I hopefully put the last nail in the coffin of my off season flu/cold/please turn off the air conditioning because it is making me sick.

In the locker room, some naked guy walked into the shower and said, "is this your towel with the keys on top?"

Me: Yes, it is. Why, did someone take your towel?

Naked guy: Yes.

Me: That happened to me last week. Someone swiped my towel by the pool.

Naked guy: that is SO annoying.


I mean, if we were in junior high, stealing towels might be kind of funny. But we're not. All the towel thief/thieves are doing is pissing people off and spreading cooties.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure that the guy who asked you about the towel is the one who stole it.

blogazon said...

I don't think so. The guy who stole my towel was a fratty undergrad. The naked guy was a little older, maybe a grad student. They could be working in tandem; a gang of towel thieves should cover all the bases, from poolside chairs to shower hooks in the locker room.

Shelly@ Gym Towel said...

I just want to say that I use the towel which has freshness activity but looks not good to protect from stole it.