Monday, September 04, 2006

Whew....

I've been pretty busy this past week and a half. I'm back in the good ol U. S. of A. I spent the rainy Labor Day weekend unpacking my crap, and my house looks strangely empty with all the mismatched crappy furniture I had in my apartment and group house over the past 5 years. But order will come.

I even started the jobby-job, which is going well even though all I did was administrative stuff and take long lunches the first few days.

I'd write more, but I have to get up early tomorrow and be a productive, tax-paying citizen for the first time in 3 years. Sometimes this "adult" thing feels more foreign to me than Brazil or Asia. I don't know if I can make it 2 years.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on being a tax paying citizen. I'm sorry I was feeling bad yesterday--we both wanted to see you.