Friday, February 23, 2007

Expectant father

The latest addition to the Blogazon family will arrive sometime this evening. Thanks to Raisins, I found a dog that apparently doesn't have separation anxiety and isn't part pit bull, something that seems to be common at the Dallas shelter, at least with the dogs that I liked.

Anyway, I am excited. I dropped some cash at Petsmart this week to get pet essentials like a bed, food, bowls, and a leash. This weekend I'll take him for a walk around the 'hood, maybe to the park, and maybe to meet some of his furry in-laws.

I have a name in mind; it is an awesome name, but I have to see if it fits before I christen him.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does the name have anything to do with food?

blogazon said...

Indeed it does.

Anonymous said...

Awesome. Just try to avoid becoming one of those dorks who always post photos of their dog. I hate those guys.