Thursday, February 15, 2007

On television

I'm not going to complain about work except to say that this morning was a little annoying. Of the five attorneys at the pre-trial conference, none seemed to grasp the concept of a motion in limine. That didn't stop them from filing about a hundred, and that doesn't stop me from having to wade through their crap this weekend.

Anyway, on to more important things. I'm kind of hoping that ABC kills off Meredith Grey. I know it isn't going to happen, but she, in all her whinyness, is my least favorite character on the show. It would be nice to see her die from hypothermia.

In other television news, the season finale to Beauty and the Geek was last night. This season wasn't as good as seasons past, but I did like how Nate totally sabotaged his team's chances of winning $250,000 just so he could teach Cici a lesson. I wonder what she is going to do when she sees the episodes. I think the real lesson learned is that Nate blew his chance for $125,000. Now, if Scooter will just come out of the closet, then he can really say that the show has changed him in a positive way.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've only seen the show a couple times, but I can't stand George. What an amazing tool. I also hated the blonde doctor's cowboy-talkin', very-obviously-doomed love interest. In truth, I probably hate the entire cast, except for the OBGYN doctor, who's really hot.

blogazon said...

The show is kind of losing me this season. I think they're running out of love triangle permutations, although Dr. Bailey is an untapped resource.

Anonymous said...

True, true. I am tired of bizarre love triangles. Score on 80s reference!

While I hate to disagree with you, I do like Meredith. I like that she's not always happy shiny and I empathize with her character for having a sick parent.

Teeny