Saturday, December 17, 2005

Last Night in Belém

I’m postdating a couple of blog entries to make it seem like I’ve been better at keeping the peeps at home informed. It has been a little difficult to blog w/out internet access at home, not to mention that I no longer have a home.

Anyway, my last few days in Belém were really busy. After packing up all my crap and shipping half of it back to Texas, I had a sunset drink at Boteca das Onze, which is located in the restored Casa das Onze Janelas.


These loud people sat next to me. The blurry photo conveys their inebriated state, which is also probably why they ended up paying for my drink.

Afterwards I made one last trip into Cidade Velha for some goodbyes. I had to be at the airport before 5 AM for a 6 AM flight to São Paulo. My two nights in São Paulo were fun. I had a fantastic churrasco with the family of a fellow classmate; I ate for 7 hours straight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

7 hours? Why must you suffer so?

blogazon said...

Because sometimes life is just difficult.