Sunday, January 29, 2006

Free Coffee

I got free coffee yesterday. On my drive back to Austin from Dallas, I stopped at the Starbuck's along I-35 and ordered a small (excuse me, "tall") coffee. When asked if I wanted bold or regular, I responded, "um, bold." The barrista then told me that the bold was brewing and that I would have to wait 5 minutes. I said, "okay" and then handed over a twenty only to be told that there was no charge since I had to wait. In addition to the indignity of having to wait all of 5 minutes for some free coffee, team barrista messed up my order - they gave me a medium (I mean grande), which is 4 more ounces than I wanted. The nerve.

Two snaps for Starbucks and free coffee, and for bringing good coffee to places like Lubbock and Waco.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are completely out of control.