Thursday, October 19, 2006

Appliance Joy, II

Perhaps this was an irresponsible purchase given this month's credit card statement, but you know what? It's my birthday.

Well, it was, and I got some money last week that I quickly blew on this baby. I have been wanting one for years (seriously). And what better way to ring in a new decade than with a state of the art mixer?

Besides, all the talk of my new gas range led to some promises at work, and I now have two federal judges asking me "so... where are the cookies? You said you would bring baked goods" at least once a week. Apparently there is more to the junior law clerk description than pre-trial management and deciphering pro se complaints from crazy people.

I think I got a pretty good deal on the mixer through acehardwareoutlet.com. It was at least $75 cheaper than retail, AND I found a mail in offer for either a food grinder or a citrus juicer attachment. I'm leaning towards the juicer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice! I really want it in pink.

Are you seriously supposed to bake cookies? Who made the promise?

Teeny