Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween

Meet the Cameroonian Jack-o-Lanterns. The larger one wears a foulard and has a pierced nose; the smaller one drank the Castel all by himself.

In Dallas, I'm getting a few trick-or-treaters, all of whom look really cute in their costumes. I'm giving out Snickers, Milky Way, and York Peppermint Patties, all of which I like in case there are any leftovers.

These Jack-o-Lanterns were featured at my birthday party/housewarming 2 weeks ago. They have since gone to the happy pumpkin patch in the sky, which happens to be located in the compost pile behind my garage. I have a new pumpkin, but I forgot to carve it for tonight. Oh well. It will last longer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tee hee. Cameroonian jack o lanterns. I suppose I'd have to get miniature AK-47s for my Kosovo pumpkins...

How were your kiddos? Mine were gluttonous.

Speaking of gluttony, I devour more and more bite sized Snickers everytime I think of the bar.

Teeny

blogazon said...

I only got four groups of kids. I could have been more generous with the candy had I known I get so few. Here kid, have 5 Snickers and some peppermint patties.