Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Intensive preparation

After hours of tedious Bar/Bri reading for tomorrow's Criminal Procedure III class, I've decided to take some time to prepare for what is really important: this weekend's opening of X-Men: The Last Stand. Nevermind that I've seen the first two X-Men dozens of times, I'm watching them again so that I can have a full appreciation for the story line of the next installment. I've read some preliminary reviews and they aren't great, but who cares. I already have my ticket, and two hours of explosions and mutant powers is exactly what I will need after Friday's 8-hour double session on Contracts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was the movie any good?

blogazon said...

It was okay. The new director didn't handle the story line as well as Singer would have, but there were some really cool action scenes. And I got to drink beer while watching the flick.