Thursday, May 04, 2006

Surplussage

This morning I completed enough credits to receive my JD. The fed courts exam wasn't that bad. I wrote in complete sentences and remembered a few case names, so that should be good enough for a C. That means that I didn't fail, earned the 4 credits for the course, and have accrued 87 credit hours, 1 more than required for the degree. Rejoice?

Not quite. I'm not done yet. I still have a 24 hour take home that I'll probably take home on Tuesday, Monday if I am feeling ambitious. My motivation to study is right at about zero. I had a nice, law-free afternoon. I checked out the new Blanton Museum, had lunch, took a satisfying nap, and then went to the gym.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. I still need to write (from scratch) two directed study papers. Yeesh.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. I still need to work with screaming kids for six weeks. Luckily, the annoyance factor will be tempered by working with two very flamboyant men. Score.