Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Spare change

Where do unused Westlaw points go? I didn't have enough for anything cool in the catalog, so I redeemed what I had for the greatest number of mediocre movies that I will soon own only because they are free. But I still had 125 points leftover, not enough for anything, not even a coffee giftcard. I think Westlaw should set up one of those giant spare change wishing wells for foreign currency you see in some airports to collect all the unused points from graduating law students the world over. The accumulated points could be redeemed for helpful study aids for this fall's entering class of refugee law students fleeing the horrors of the Working World.

My pre-bar vacation to the Pacific Northwest has been good. I bummed around Seattle on Friday, went to Portland on Saturday, hiked a mountain in the Columbia gorge on Sunday, and biked along Puget Sound yesterday. I'm going to check out a museum this morning and will probably sit in a park and read this afternoon.

No comments: