Thursday, July 13, 2006

MPT

Why is it so tempting to blow off this section of the bar? If you think about it, at 10%, the Mulitstate Performance Test counts for more than the excruciatingly painful civil and criminal procedure section when you exclude what you are already learning for evidence. So, I should be spending more time on the MPT than on the procedure crap.

But writing a legal memo? And studying for how best to write a legal memo?

Maybe I'll do a practice one later this evening. But first, I am going to eat tacos, drink beer, and watch summer re-runs and trashy TV.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear ya.

Teeny

Anonymous said...

My new thing is Arrested Development.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful idea. Wish I could join you--I'm still trying to figure out what is on TV. But I am sure that nothing is more trashy than Reno 911.

you like raisins said...

I thought I'd be good and actaully sit down and write one of these things. Um, no. Couldn't bring myself to do it.